Re: cold draft on neck, idea

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: cold draft on neck, idea
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:34:59 -0500
Will,

Only thing that ever worked for me was to have
the tonneau in place, with the drivers side unzipped.
Scarf around the neck.

Never noticed a difference in the back draft with
the low or high windshield.

Oh, I have yet to find a baseball cap that fits. I
wear a size 8 hat! One of the Texas Colleges has a
"big head" hat for the Aggies. A friend was wearing
one, explained how large his aggie head was. Well I
tried it, and it didn't come down over my head all
all... after a few minutes, suddenly he looked at said
"Damn, you got a fat head!" It was funny (Toby is about
6'6" and 300 pounds ready to tackle a run away bull....
I'm only 6'2" and 275...

Tom