Re: welder

To: "datsun" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: welder
From: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:33:57 -0500
There is oxy-acetylene of course which is supposed to be the most
versatile and most difficult.  MIG and TIG  use an electric arc and an
inert shielding gas. This is supposed to reduce spatter and stuff. (I
think it's argon.)  No explosion hazard there but a leak could displace
breathable air in a small closed space.  don't know how common that is.

-Marc T.