2003 SCCA Runoffs

Subject: 2003 SCCA Runoffs
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:07:18 -0400
I just returned from a week of crewing for Bill Wessel, who races a
1600 in G Production.  The short story:  Swapped motors on Tuesday,
qualified 7th out of about 36 cars, and finished 5th overall behind an
MG A, and 3 Datsun 510s.  We were all pretty excited about Bill's
finish, since we figured that 5th was about the best we could hope for,
unless the guys up front broke or crashed.

The race will be broadcast on Speed TV on Nov. 22.  I've posted the
pictures that I took during the week at
http://www.risensonracing.com/2003runoffs.html