1600 engine & parts for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 engine & parts for sale
From: "Jason and Tracy Kirby" <kirbyjt@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 07:26:11 -0600
Hey all,

I'm parting out my '69 1600 engine/trans as I am making room for my KA swap.

- block with .020 pistons rebuilt less than 2,000 miles ago
- head
- 4 speed trans
- intake
- both SU's
- exh header
- starter
- alternator
- radiator
- distributor with Pertronix electronic ignition
- fan shroud

Make me an offer.

If there's anything else you need, just ask.  I'll be happy to provide
pictures if you're interested.  Of course I'll be happy to ship most of it
outside of Denver.  If you want the heavy stuff, I've found a freight carrier
that seems pretty reasonable.

Thanks, Jason     soon to be driving '69 1600 / KA24DE 16V / 5 speed