RE: new wheel centers, woo-hoo!

To: "'O'Farrell, Fergus'" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: RE: new wheel centers, woo-hoo!
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:39:07 +0930
Fergus,
I use and recommend a polish by the name of AUTOSOL (made in th F.R.
of Germany).
It comes in a toothpaste sized tube and is a white paste.
Providing the metal is smooth and not pitted, this paste will bring up
those rims nicely.
Wheels look real good, keep them away from dogs and curbs!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.