RE: SeaFoam

To: "'Datsun Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SeaFoam
From: "noji" <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:31:49 -0700
List,

I used to use Seafoam or Stabil during the winters in Minnesota.  For those
who are getting ready to store their cars for the winter, only a month away
in the upper Midwest (man am I glad to be back in California) this is
something to think about.

Both seemed to work.  Seafoam was much less expensive when compared to
Stabil.

Dana

Dana Nojima
Senior Application Scientist