Re: Some disassembly required to change air cleaner element

To: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Some disassembly required to change air cleaner element
From: "Leon Felkins" <leonf@perspicuity.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:07:35 -0500
Thanks. That was the first idea that came to mind -- but I thought better
check first before I start mangling the bolts.

Actually I got the old filter out by twisting and cursing. It has a rubber
housing. But the new Beck/Arnley filter is RIGID plastic. Would not go back
in there no matter how much I cursed. So I took out the box -- still more
frustration -- but curable with patience.

OK, Nissan didn't design it that way on purpose -- they just didn't think
about the motor mounts going soft.

I appreciate the help.

Leon