O/T Computer help needed

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: O/T Computer help needed
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:13:57 -0400
When I try to print from Explorer 6 my computer crashes and I get a message
about Oleaut32.dll.  When I tried to access a job hunt site it froze my
computer and gave me the same message. I never got that message from any
other site before. I also get the same message from Microsoft Media Player
9.

I have Windows 98 2nd edition and I downloaded from Microsoft the above
software programs thinking I was doing my computer a favor. What a mistake.

I searched the Microsoft site but came up with nothing to help me and I did
a Google search which apprised me of my problem of an outdated DLL.

Can anyone come to my rescue and tell me what I should do?

Thanks,
Mike

PS - I'm unemployed so please don't tell me to dump my computer although
sometimes I'd love to shoot it - or drop it out of a window just for the
irony!!!!