tac cable Que

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: tac cable Que
From: Andy Pal <apal@burstein.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:02:48 -0700
I was scaring the natives this weekend in my roadster (straight pipes & a
small glass pack does that sort of thing) and have become finally annoyed at
my debilitated tac cable. My tac cable has perished, so I am shifting by ear
& feel (no problem there), but it is one of those things where I want it to
work regardless.

Any ideas on sourcing either a full cable, or a replacement coiled cable for
the inside of it?
I'm not sure if there is a cross reference to any other cable (510's maybe?
or a Z?). Alternatively has anyone pulled one at a boneyard (generic enough)
that works?

Thanks,
A.