Roadsters in print

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadsters in print
From: "Eddie Sawyer" <esawyer@vansd.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:49:03 -0700
Hi all,
I don't remember if anyone posted this before, but in the July 2003
issue of Sport Compact Car magazine there were two roadsters in it. The
first was a nostalgic look at a first restoration by the editor, and
then a little thing about a hopped up conversion with a turbo in a list
of hot mods.

I was just surprised when I picked it up from the rack while waiting for
some new tires (Yokahama YK 420 185-60-14). So far i'm liking them a
lot, Americas Tires Matched Tire Rack on the price.

Have a great Day,
Ed
68' 1600