11th Annual Classic Datsun Show - Turfside 2003

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 11th Annual Classic Datsun Show - Turfside 2003
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:54:25 -0700
Once again it is time for the Annual Classic Datsun Show (aka Turfside,
fka Surfside) to be held here in beautiful Escondido, CA.

This year's show has been moved two weeks later to avoid conflict with
other CA shows and events and will be held on Saturday, Nov 8th at the
Deer Park Winery & Museum, 12 miles north of Escondido, CA.  We ran into
a small (?) problem when we went to reserve the site. Apparently the
museum and winery is no longer in business and the park was shutdown.
 We obtained the name of the property management company in charge of
the site and arrange to have our show on the grounds anyway.

This means that the deli will not be open and selling sandwiches and
drinks this year.  We are trying to convince one (or more) of the local
Datsun groups in the area to provide hot dogs and drinks ( SD Z
Club...SOCALROC ????).  We will post the outcome of this endeavor as
soon as we get something arranged.  Group Z did this  at the last show
at Doheny and it worked out quite well.

Show and registration information as well as a PDF of the registration
form is on the CDM website listed below.

Last year's event went much smoother having most of the cars pre entered
by the deadline.  Let's do that again :-)

Thanks,

Dennis

Classic Datsun Motorsports
345 Olive Ave.