sweeten the pot free parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: sweeten the pot free parts
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:13:15 -0700
Hi List, I recently posted a '69 body tub free for the taking, and have some
response.  I really dont want to just dispose of it as it is really pretty
solid.  I also have a straight frame, a high windshield hard top and
possibly some other body parts that I'll give to the lucky person to come
and pick it all up.  This stuff has to go by the end of the month so I can
have room for my business car in the garage.  I'm in Moscow, Idaho about 300
miles from Seattle or Boise.  I have some pics that I can e-mail to
interested parties.  E-mail me off list with any questions.   Pat Mahoney