Selling out!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling out!!
From: "John Schulz" <johnschulz717@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:15:49 -0500
And now, the end is near; And so my roadsters face the final curtain. My
friends, I'll say it clear,I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've
lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and ev'ry highway; But more,
much more than this, I did it my way....and I didn't have the time or money
to finish.  So, here we go.  I've put both my roadsters on e-bay under
auction # 2430973560.  I want them to go to a home that will put them to
use....so, with that said, I'm giving a 10% discount to anyone from the
list that wins them....and will take special consideration in helping you
get
them home.  Thanks guys!  John Schulz