Introduction

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction
From: Tom Reynolds <kjtar@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:31:22 -0700
Hello everyone,
        Just subscribed and wanted to write a short introduction.  Back in
1967 I was going to Illinois College in Jacksonville, IL.  My roommate and
I drove into Springfield and somehow managed to test drive a yellow Datsun
1600.  Great day!  Since then, I've occasionally yearned for a 2000, but my
first sports car was a new 1971 British Racing Green MGB.
        I now have a 1978 Ferrari 308gt4 that needs a bit of cosmetic work
(nothing drastic, but I'd like to fix it up a bit) and then, if I can part
with it, I've been thinking of getting a nice 2000.  So, that's my story
and I'm sticking to it.

:)

Best regards,
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ

P.S.  I don't know if there's a centralized listing for Datsun roadster
classifieds, but if one is needed, I'd be happy to volunteer space for free
listings.