fairlady.org - May 2003 Image of the Month - Classic Car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: fairlady.org - May 2003 Image of the Month - Classic Car
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 05:10:39 EDT
Hello all

It's the May 2003 image - I'm finally getting ahead of myself now.

This image is a polaroid shot from the Classic Car magazine photoshoot last
Thursday - some interesting cars took part - there should have been a Honda
S800, but it didn't show - two Japanese cars in one article would have been
really off the wall for a UK classic car magazine.

Although the article is the 'cover story' for the magazine's July issue, the
whole thing looks as though it will revolve about the MGB, (although the
writer, Martin Buckley, didn't particularly like the MG. Glen, the Editor,
had already shot the front cover picture of the MG before the other cars
turned up! Shame).

Still, it should be some nice coverage for the roadster and it was a real fun
day out. I was given the job of driving the photographer's BMW convertible
while he was hanging out of the boot/trunk taking photos of the other cars
behind.

Go to 'Image of the Month' from the main page:

www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm

Cheers

Rob
fairlady.org