Re: Ebay fraud? cooldude100 ?

Subject: Re: Ebay fraud? cooldude100 ?
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 20:04:00 -0400
I received my package from cooldude100 this afternoon.  Apart from being
unresponsive to my email asking whether or not he had received my check, I
am pleased with my experience with him.

Roadster content:  I pulled the old engine out of the race car, and dropped
in the new engine this afternoon.  Hoping to attempt engine start within the
next week.

--
Chris Coker
69 1600 SPL311      <http://mywebpages.comcast.net/chriscoker/roadster.html>