Re: OT Re: The CA situation

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: OT Re: The CA situation
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 01:52:49 -0600
Speaking of our elected officials brings an old saying to mind;  "Just
because they're dumb doesn't mean that they're stupid."  They will only pick
on groups that aren't large enough to cause them any political grief.  And,
since people today are only interested in what directly applies to them, the
politicians get away with it.  They are picking this country apart one small
group at a time.  Until people wise up and realize that what hurts one will
eventually hurt all, the politicians will continue on their present path of
destruction.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX