Parts wanted/ For Sale:

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts wanted/ For Sale:
From: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:40:23 -0800 (PST)
Hey there, I am looking for some parts for my old car.
If any of you have some spares of the following please
let me know:
1. 1967.5 Solex air cleaner assembly. (this assembly
is open versus closed. I currently have a very nice
68-70 assembly and will consider a trade)
2. Everwing Fog Lights any condition.
3. Windshield wiper Nozzles for 67.5 1600 or 2000.
These are slightly larger than the 1966 or 1967
nozzles.
4. Day/ Night mirror for a 1967.5 2000.
5. Throttle cable assembly. (goes on left side of
cigarette lighter)
6. Window crank handles for 1967.5 2000 (These are
painted and have a slightly larger knob on the end,
need 1 only, but will buy two if needed.)
7. Knob for ash tray (small, black, with grooves on
side)
8. Small metal latch for center glove box. My pot
metal latch recently broke.
9. 1967.5 1600 or 2000 sunvisor assembly.  (I only
really need the center piece with the rod but will buy
a set if needed.)

Parts That I have for sale:
1. 1967.5 2000 rear view mirror.
2. 1600 front grille assembly, nice chrome, reasonably
straight. The backing plate is repainted black, and
screen mesh added so that bugs don't get in to your
engine compartment.
3. 1966 or 1967 1600 emergency brake handle assembly.
4. Headlamp bucket assemblies, one right, one left.
7. Windshield washer nozzles for 1966 or 67 1600 (2
sets)
8. glove box door with latch for a 1964 1500
9. 1966 1600 dash and glovebox door with trim ring.
Will sell as is or will have rewrinkle painted for an
extra fee for that new look.
10. 1966 1600 dash with glovebox door, no trim ring
same as above.
11. late model roadster hood (hood has cutout for
brake master cylinder, its a 68 or above.)
12. Unity Fog Lamps, 6" in diameter. decent chrome
with some pitting on the back chrome housing. These
will fit on a datsun and are period fog lights for
that time. Originally I believe they were on
Mustang's.
13. Heater assembly for a 1964 1500.
14. Datsun SPL311 / SRL311 shop manual in good
condition. Has some minor wear, published 1988 by
motorbooks international. Excellent book for those
that don't have one. This is a spare book that I am
willing to sell to someone that needs it.

I can send pictures for all above item's.  If I can't
sell them on the list, then I will place them on e-bay
in the next week or two.  If you are able to help me
with my wish list of parts, please let me know.
Thanks,
Gerardo Magana
1967.5 2000
1964 1500