Re: Roadster Sighting.then....Replace U-20's?

To: "Stan Chernoff" <az589@lafn.org>, "datsunmike"
Subject: Re: Roadster Sighting.then....Replace U-20's?
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:06:44 -0600
I personally plan to keep mine forever.  If I have to pay the price for
custom made parts then so be it.  But, that's me.

I would, however, like to have two identical (looking) Roadsters.  My
original 2K (which I've had for thirty years) and the other one built 'til
hell won't have it.  Just to keep people guessing. ;^)

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359