roadster dig out begins....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster dig out begins....
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:54:09 -0500
After temperatures soared to the 40 deg. mark on Thursday and Friday, I
started to begin shoveling out the roadster.
I took off the tarps and let it air out Friday and even started it and let
it run for awhile.

As the gas prices rise, I've begun to wonder if adding octane booster to
regular gas might be a cheaper route than the usual "high test" gas I
usually put in the roadster.  Anyone done any experimenting with this issue?
I only have about another month of winter weather to deal with and want to
be ready ....

...yes its true, 40deg. and we all were riding around with the windows
down...saw one guy in shorts and one motor scooter....
people flock to the  car wash and then drive out on roads with melting snow
running all over the pavement.....
daveS