SR20DET

To: Roadster List (E-mail) <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SR20DET
From: "Milton" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:50:15 -0600
Ok list,

I'm curious.  I considered this and decided against going turbo.  Didn't think
the drivetrain or the rubber would be adequate, etc, etc.

But, do you have knowledge of someone that has successfully installed a
SR20DET in a roadster?  I know the 510 boys have some, but I've yet to see
a roadster so equiped.  Closest I've found is:

http://sr20.hybrids.jp/van/badroc/vans.html

but, it seems that either the project or maybe just the updates stalled when
his SR20DET arrived.  Did he finish?  Has anyone finished a SR20DET
install?

Milton