Tensioner prices...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tensioner prices...
From: "Brian Rourke" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:50:32 +0930
Hi all,
        I had such a small responce when I posted the first message for the
tensioners and such a huge responce when I posted the reminder I some how
think that the first message didn't go out properly??

Sorry to all the people that e-mailed me directly.....I started answering and
thought this is going to take all day!!!

So list, here are the details again,

All parts are brand new , genuine, still in the box. They are new old
stock.......

Tensioners pair (Upper and Lower)  $US330  (available as a pair only)

Cam chain Guide , upper  $176.00
Cam chain Guide, lower    $50.00.

We are in the process of setting up paypal for all those that dont want to
send cashiers checks and such things.....

All the best all, Brian.