Re: Re: engine putogether

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: engine putogether
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:30:09 -0600 (CST)
I used to have a copy machine in the garage.  It stopped working.  After
several attempts to repair it I realized that it was going to be more expensive
than buying a new one.  I ended up shooting a 2x4 through it with our windborn
debris testing cannon.  It is amazing how sturdy a Minolta copier is.  We
impacted that thing several times with minor damage.  The final shot was a
killshot.  We cranked the speed up on the 2x4 cannon and hit the copier really
hard.  The 2x4 never went all the way through, but it did blow the sorter,
front cover, and document feeder off.  The 2x4 splintered pretty good.  I have
a cool mpeg movie of the whole ordeal but I am reluctant to send it to anyone.
The last thing I need is for the CEO to see his $25,000 cannon shooting a copy
machine on the internet.

Andy "copier killer" cost