Re: Can I bitch?

To: stebharvey <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Can I bitch?
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:01:34 -0700
Hi,
Your last 3 words said it all.  I am very careful what I purchase from
those folks.  I have sub minimal expectations.  You can't beat the
price.  Then again, you would have been better off buying some kitty
litter and a paper bag.  Place the item to be sand blasted inside the
bag with the kitty litter and shake real hard.  That won't work either.
Guy
Tempe, AZ