RE: Falken Azenis

To: "'paul g. reichert'" <ocblue@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Falken Azenis
From: Graeme Suckling <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:53:31 +1030
Paul,
in Adelaide (Australia) we have a mobile guy who will groove your
sidewalls then fill with a width and colour of your choice.
I have seen his work and the tyres look great. The only restriction is
that the tyres have to be at least 8 weeks old (on the car) to allow
some production chemicals to dissapate.
Check your trade directories and you may have some one similar
available.
32 deg C and some thundery showers today.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 P510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
Adelaide, South Australia.