Re: Marks' custom fiberglass work, THANKS

To: csp311@telia.com
Subject: Re: Marks' custom fiberglass work, THANKS
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:25:17 -0800 (PST)
Why not?  I am hoping that I can make one with an AL
baseplate that screws to the carbs like a stock
air cleaner.  Or actually I want to make it out of
carbon fiber cause its much stronger and cooler looking.
Its my understanding that the epoxy resins stick well to
metal?
When we first started playing with fiberglassing we wrapped
some tupperware with two layers of S-glass, after it
dried and we popped the 'mold' free I could
stand on it.

    Daniel 69 2000
    Oakland CA