seal off, seal on

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: seal off, seal on
From: plhbauman@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:28:48 -0800 (PST)
Well the little buggers went in today. Thanks to all for the great advice! It
all helped a great deal pulling it all down and putting it back together. Just
gotta wait and see if it leaks.

I did learn a valuable lesson, though. Make sure you remove the flywheel BEFORE
you bolt the @#$#$ engine to the stand, or you'll be hoisting it back up like I
had to this morning.

The crank's back in place and everythings torqued down tight (I checked twice!)
Took some pics, but I currently have no place to show them off.

Some touchup paint, some re-assembley and she'll be ready to go...oh yeah,
forgot about the transmission :) Anyways, it looks like we'll be more than
ready for Solvang. We made our room reservations today and our entry goes in
the mail tomorrow.

See you all there, if not before!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA