Wrecked 350Z

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wrecked 350Z
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 02:50:13 +0000
I was on my way home from work tonight when I got to the intersection of
DeAnza Blvd and the BJ's restaraunt. I saw three cop cars a tow truck and
some flares. There in front of the Apple sign, right on the street
corner(where you hit the button to cross the street) was a blue 350Z on the
grass. On the street beside it was a riced out Integra. How the Z got there
I don't know. But there was the requisite Asian gangsta crowd huddled around
it with some pretty sad faces. Maybe it was a race gone bad. Too bad for the
Z. Did anyone else catch this?

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 1600/U20