Brand New Prob, After 35 Years...

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brand New Prob, After 35 Years...
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 09:16:48 -1000
 "List" Friends:

thought that I'd encountered/solved most problems the
roadster could present, but I now have a new one I hadn't
seen.  Suddenly, no brake lights.

Should be a simple problem.  Couldn't be the bulbs; all 4
going at the same time, nah! - and the turn signals are
working.  All other lights work, including the tail lights
when the headlights are on, but I checked the fuses, anyhow.

Started looking for the switch, actuated by the brake pedal,
but haven't been able to find it as yet.

I would appreciate any thoughts on the subject, including
where that switch is located.  It must be on the engine side
of the firewall.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Dave
'68 1600