Re: Collector Car Insurance Questions

To: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>,
Subject: Re: Collector Car Insurance Questions
From: Neil Levine <nalevine@dcn.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:31:40 -0800
Mark,

I've been using American Collectors Insurance, Inc. for a couple of years.
You basically tell them how much your car is worth and pay for that much
insurance. They do have some other requirements regarding number of miles
per year (less than 2500), garaging, etc. My premium is only $44 per
year.  So far so good, but I have not tried to collect on any claims.

Neil Levine
'66 1600