2000 FS info

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 FS info
From: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:15:32 -0600
Folks, thanks for the show of interest.  Rather than trying to take and
send pictures to all the individuals that have responded.  I made the
Beauty Queen a page of her own on geocities.  It's just a single pic
taken earlier today and links to a zip file of all pics taken today and a
zip file of pics the previous owner sent before I trooped out to CA to drive
her home.

I hope this helps you guys get an idea of her condition.  And, my
apologies for not taking the time to clean up the garage before snapping
the pictures.  She is on jack stands right now (you can tell in the pics),
but the previous owners pictures give you an accurate idea of how she
sits on the ground.  My driveway was too steep to wheel her outside, so
I apologize for the little lighting issues in the pictures.

Milton
milton <milton3@pobox.com>