Heater Blower and associated ducting.

To: "Datsun Roadsters List \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater Blower and associated ducting.
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:14:57 +1030
Hi list,
I have the opportunity to puchase a blower housing with motor and fan
for a '69 1600 and demister ducting for a '68-70 Roadster.
Mine is a '65 1500 and all the heater, blower fan and ducting was
missing when I bought the car.
Consequently I don't know what it looks like!
Does anyone out there in Roadster Land know if these late model parts
will fit the '65??
Mine is also RHD but I'm ready and willing to do conversion surgery on
the tin ware if need be.
Any info. or pics as to the heater and associated bits would be
appreciated.
36 Deg C in Adealide, damn hot and very dry!!!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 P510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
Adelaide, South Australia.