RE: steering wheel and brake questions

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: steering wheel and brake questions
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:04:26 -0800
Mike:

If you're talking about the front brakes, look at each one carefully. The
bleeder goes on top of the inboard one. You can also figure out where they
go by the length of each threaded brake line fitting. You should not be able
to bottom out the fitting in the hole before it tightens up. If you do,
brake fluid will leak out everywhere. Don't ask how I know :)

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600