more bolt pack info

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: more bolt pack info
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:09:12 -0800
Hello Listers,  Some added info to respond to the numerous requests I've had
regarding the bolt packs.  To find the contents, go to Steve Allen's site
311s.org  Look under FAQS or Restoration tips for the list.  The Front End
Pack is $27.50 plus $7.50 shipping, the Frame Pack is $17.50 plus $7.50
shipping or a combination of both Packs is $42.50 plus $10.00 shipping.  Due
to the constraints of time, I'm not working on any other areas of the cars,
interior or engine etc. If someone is willing to put together sizes and
descriptions of other needs I can see what I can do.  The above packs allow
a restorer to replace critical application bolts with quality fasteners.
Thanks for your interest   Pat