bolt packs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: bolt packs
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:54:20 -0800
Hello Fellow Listers,  As some of you might recall during the bolt
discussion this fall, I raised the concerns regarding the substandard bolts
available in the general market place.  Thanks to the help of fellow listers
and the fastener company I've represented for 25 yrs. I have put together
some packages of U.S. made certified, premium quality bolts. That I can
offer at a reasonable price for our roadster projects.  These fasteners are
used in INDY, NASCAR, and WINSTON CUP cars.  They meet or exceed grade 8
specs and have the finest plating available.  I have packs for the front end
and frame or a combination of both.  Please contact me off list if you have
any questions or are interested in ordering.  dynaguy54@hotmail.com    Happy
Holidays!   Pat Mahoney