Interesting item on eBay web site item#1874814121: Nissan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1874814121: Nissan
From: gregnvicki@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:39:09 PST
List, I am pretty sure I bought my VG30 turbo from these guys.  Thought I would
pass this along.
Greg Burrows

Title of item:  Nissan SR20DE SR20DET Engine/Trans cheap!!!!
Seller: rkcarguy
Starts: Dec-12-02 19:27:03 PST
Ends:   Dec-17-02 19:27:03 PST
Price:  Starts at $320.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874814121

Item Description:
        You are bidding on a JDM Nissan SR20DE Complete non-turbo engine and
auto trans, rated at 160hp. Included is the complete engine, intake, throttle
body, exhaust manifold, alternator, distributor, and auto trans, everything as
removed from a running car. Auto trans is no charge, however if not needed we
will remove it, but for no discount except saving on shipping. i have no other
parts for these engines, all listed is all I have. This engine can be used in
240sx, custom applications(we sold one to a mini sprint driver), or buy for
SR20DET builder blocks. This is a used imported engine from Japan and has no
more than 60k miles on it. Engine is compression tested to 180psi+, plugs are
checked for oil burning, oil pressure is tested, and is guaranteed to start and
run. This is a dutch auction I have 4 availiable, the minimum sale price is
$320ea.Shipping Info: I am located in Washington STATE, so please check with me
or get a shipping quote before buying the engine. Although m!
y prices are very good the shipping charges may be unacceptable. See below for
more shipping details. Consolidated freight has gone bankrupt here so shipping
is now via Roadway or Oak Harbor Freight.

Once this auction closes you have 12 hours to contact me via email. If you do
not do so I will relist the item, and you will incur all ebay fees. I am very
flexible however you must contact me. I will also cancel all bids by persons
with negative feedback.

Ordering Info:
QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME AT rkcarguy@yahoo.com

 More Shipping Info:
I am more than willing to ship this item to anywhere in the continental United
States. All shipping is done via freight collect which will run $150-$350
depending on location. Shipping to Canada or Hawaii is availiable at addtional
cost. Shipping generally takes 6-10 business days, also depending on location.
PLEASE, include address, city, and zip code if you would like a shipping quote,
and note if address is residential, or liftgate is needed(more $$$). I DO NOT
MARK UP OR OVERCHARGE SHIPPING, I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT SHIPPERS WHO I USE TO GET
THE BEST PRICE FOR YOUR LOCATION. Once your payment is received & processed you
will be emailed a tracking number the next day.

Payment Info:
We accept Cashiers Check, Money Order, or Personal Check; however Personal
check may take time to clear.

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com