RE: fuel pressure for Solex ;-)

To: <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Subject: RE: fuel pressure for Solex ;-)
From: "Philip Erickson" <perickson@quorex.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:17:11 -0800
I LOVE IT,

I am going to order an other SDS soon Hint;(crankfire, 4 coil, 2 bar) ;-).
reasons for going SDS:
First, the MSD spark advance controller quit and a new one was no longer
available from MSD.  The stock ECU I had didn't have spark control.  It was
very easy to convert to crank fire.   Second, at higher RPM the manifold
pressure dropped, i.e. the airflow meter was too small/restrictive.  Third, I
already had it (along with TWM throttle bodies and U20 SOLEX MANIFOLD).  Forth,
and most important, I like to fiddle with things.
I am now the proud owner of 3 Solex/Weber FJ20 manifolds 1 HKS, 1 TWM, 1 Custom
built long runner.