Re: My long absence... sorry...

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: My long absence... sorry...
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:10:50 -0800
This is really sad news - Carolyn will be fondly remembered by many, many
people.  She and her beautiful yellow 300-ZX with monogramed yellow seats
were a main presence at many Datsun/Nissan events.  I remember meeting her
for the first time 4 years ago at the Doheny all-Datsun meet. I didn't know
hardly anyone there and she invited me to sit and chat with her at her table
at the bbq lunch.

As Michael says, she was a gracious personality and was nice to everyone and
wanted them to be welcomed.

Fred Katz
3 roadsters and a Z