RE: RE; Tires

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE; Tires
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:08:41 -0800
My personal opinion only, I think it would be out of proportion on a roadster.
The diameter would probably work, but the cross-section might be too wide.
Remember, as you go up in rim diameter and down in aspect ratio, the max
cross-section sits farther out from the center of the wheel. That puts it
further up into the inner fender on the rear.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA