Re: Winter storage suggestions

To: "Gary Boone" <gboone@sisna.com>,
Subject: Re: Winter storage suggestions
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:15:38 -0500
Or take off the tarps once every winter month and have a spin derby in your
driveway.  This lubes the wheel bearings and is a whole lot of fun...even
the kids will be amazed at what dad's special car can do.  It also allows
you to park the  car somewhere in the sun and evaporate the moisture that
builds up inside the car.  I cover mine with a typical car cover which will
allow moisture to pass thru and a blue tarp over that.  Just the normal
heating 30 deg highs and cooling -20 will create condensation inside the
roof top (Unless you have a climate controled storage area.).  So buck up
and shovel alittle snow and run the car once a month....
daveS