Re: polishing

To: Datsun Forum <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: polishing
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:28:33 +0100
Many new engine components are powder coated
and a valve cover is perfect to powder coat. I have
powder coated quite a few valve covers myself.
Make shure they use polyester based stuff as epoxy
does not age well. Black will turn gray and light colors
will yellow. Powder coat is okay for hot parts to 250F.

Thomas