RE: If indeed DATSUN lives....

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: If indeed DATSUN lives....
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 10:10:33 -0800
The way I described the Z3 was that it looked like a Miata on bad steroids.

I agree about the G35, too. I saw one on the road the other day and I really
liked it. Saw a new 350Z in dark metallic blue and thought that it looked quite
nice. I'm still not a fan of the new styling, but the blue looked good on it.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA