Better Late than Never

To: <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Better Late than Never
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:52:25 -0800
Mike Gholson, of 240Z.org, was good enough to hold a gallery folder open for
me to place the shots I took from the 2001 Classic Datsun Show, at the Deer
Creek Winery. It took me a while to find the CD that had the photos on it.
After finally cleaning my home office, it turned up.

I hope you all enjoy them, that is, if you can make it through all of the
113 photos! They are shots of most of the cars that made it to the show,
including Z's, Birds, Roadsters, Trucks, a PL410 and even a couple 610s. If
you have any info on the cars pictured, please leave a comment. If the photo
is of your car, feel free to copy it for your use, in any way you please.

Here's the link to start you down memory lane.
http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=523&thumb=1

Victor
65 L-320 Pickup
New Photo Site http://public.fotki.com/DatsunVic/