2 More Parts 4 Sale and 2 Free Ones

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 More Parts 4 Sale and 2 Free Ones
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:03:43 -0500
I have an original antenna, but alas no key. It's in pretty good shape and I
will include a relatively new plastic and a rubber mount - 15 plus shipping

20 years ago I bought a then NLA Pacesetter exhaust system for my car and
guess where it's been sitting all these years - on a shelf. Comes with the
warranty card and original plastic. It includes a muffler and rear
resonator. The exhaust starts from the rear x-member back. I'd like $125
plus shipping or make a reasonable offer.

FREE:

a 1600 starter. Not new but I did use it in the early 80s and it's nice and
cleaned up. You pay shipping.

Early alternator. No pig tail or pulley. Cleaned up and I started to polish
it many years ago when I had too much time on my hands or just stupid. You
pay shipping.