350Z

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 350Z
From: "Corcoran" <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:47:04 -0800
List,
Maybe this has already been discussed. I wonder what Nissan will do with the
name brand
"FAIRLADY". All the pictures of the new Z I have seen don't show a Fairlady
emblem. I thought that previous Z cars in Japan had this emblem to denote
the sports car. I believe I have seen Japanese car magazines that say
something like Nissan Fairlady 350Z but no emblem. I know there is an
aftermarket parts magazine called "Fairlady" published in Japan dealing
mostly with "Z cars". ($28.00) Does anybody know about Nissan keeping that
name in use?
Tim C.
2 '64 Fairlady's