grille insert wanted, see website pic

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: grille insert wanted, see website pic
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:14:57 -0800
Hey folks, on Mick's 'for sale' website (see below) he has a nice picture of
a late model rectangular grille insert with the 'D' on it.
If anyone has one of these, not the whole grille but the center insert, send
me a message off-list if you are interested in parting with it.
(no pun intended)
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB,CA
From: Mick T <mickth@yahoo.com>
Subject: 68 Roadster 2000 for sale in Eugene OR

I have a 68 Roadster 2000 for sale. Below is a link
to a page I made the other day. Please look it over,
and email me with any questions. It is in Creswell
Oregon (10 miles south of Eugene). Thanks.

- -Mick-

http://www.northwestpixel.com/images/roadster/index.htm