Anyone need an R16?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone need an R16?
From: Michael Spreadbury <michaelspreadbury@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:59:29 -0800
Hi guys,

I just pulled a complete R16 engine, transmission, etc. from a 1967 Datsun
1600 roadster and I need to find a new home for it.

The car supposedly has 47,000 original miles on it, and judging by the
condition of the body and front end parts, I would tend to believe that
claim. It had been parked in a garage since 1976, and the car was recently
rescued.

I have not tried to start the engine, the gasoline in the tank was mostly
varnish, but it looks like the PO was cleaning the carbs getting it ready
to run. It does freely turn over, and like I said it is complete with
everything you need to drop it into a car. All accessories are with it,
alternator, distributor, starter, etc.

Anyway, we are doing another SR20DE swap, so this engine/transmission needs
to find a new home-- preferably not in my driveway!

I can take digital photos and send them to interested parties! Don't make
me part this setup out on eBay...

Best offer gets it, I can ship it anywhere...

Michael Spreadbury

MichaelSpreadbury@attbi.com