Who I Am.

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who I Am.
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:43:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I was going to keep my mouth shut but couldn't resist.......someone "HAD" to
ask.

Well, I am your basic loser. 46 years old, been married two times, no kids.

I have had 6 some roadsters,starting in 1979. I've  wrecked 2. Oddly enough,
both times right before they were ready for paint. I've had one roadster that
had new chrome, new paint etc. one nice one. The city of Los Angeles ended up
owning that due to excess parking tickets.

As much as I'd like a cherry roadster, seems like it is a looong ways away.

I have been working in the music industry for a long time. I do build nice
guitars. That however, seems to be a dying proffession with all the cheap crap
from india, china, indonisia, mexico, ect.

I used to own a recording studio and have been a musician all my life. I have 2
CDs that I have producer credits on.

I sell stuff on ebay under the name of cosmicgroovemachine, mostly guitar
related stuff.

My feedback rating is 155 with one negative that turned out to be retracted. My
rating is one thing that I am proud of.

My life is far from normal, I'm the guy that no mother would want their
daughters to be with, yet some how I have a girlfreind half my age that loves
me to death and is convinced that we'll get married and have kids. She's
wonderful, yet should get her head examined if she thinks I'm a catch.

I have 2 dogs, and a cat named Yoda. Animals seem to love me.

maybe someday I'll have a normal life, but for now, I am pretty much your
crazy, broke, artist type. I do get to get up when I want, that's a plus!

there you go.

back to lurking

Roman