Re: Fw: Winter storage

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Winter storage
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:18:53 +0200
Rat poison, plenty of it but outside the garage.
We have 2 types that works. One is "blue wheat"
and the other is like a long soap bar. Those noise
beepers dont work. Inside the garage, traps but
mice likes Snickers bars much better than cheese.
Against snakes, I have no idea. We have 2 types
and both of them live on mice and rats.

Thomas