I've Got Blisters On My Fingers!

To: <list@240z.org>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I've Got Blisters On My Fingers!
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 13:15:14 -0700
Just taking a break from polishing, cleaning, waxing, vacuuming, buffing,
armoralling. All in preparation for the Turfside Show next weekend. All this
work for my tired old cars. no chance in winning anything, so why do I do
it? To hang out with other Datsun nuts for a whole day! Why else?

This job was hard enough in years past when it was just the Roadster. But,
This year, I'm bringing the 72 Z and the Roadster. Double Trouble!

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible. Hopefully, some of the
"Iron Butt" set will be coming down as well. I must be a sissy, cause the
drive down from L.A. is almost too long for me!

Well, back to it. I've got wheels to polish and fenders to wax!

Victor
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.socalroc.com/